What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SpongeBob Monk Pants

ARE YOU READY KIDS?!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

FIRST!!!!
the 2 best cartoons on tv right now merged as one
i know he should be a water bender but they don't have gliders
Im surprised at how much crisper this looks than i had hoped
im working with crummy pens since i gifted my good ones to mr McInko.
-KPalm aka AGE of Apocalypse Keith

7 comments:

McInko said...

You told me those pens meant nothing to you. I believed you!!!

channa said...

Hey Keith, you beat us all to it and half of what my idea was. Nice job.

-Darque Lotus- C.

Incomparable Brian Charles said...

KPizzle bringin' da fiyah! Nice piece, mang... but spungebob sucks.

conceptgoulash said...

Nice! I like it and agree that sponge bob n avaitar are the best too shows out there right now. For those who think sponge bob suks, I give u pity. It's becuase I couldn't imagine living a life w/o a sense of humor. It's just down right incomparable!!! ;)

Incomparable Brian Charles said...

...I have a sense of humor. Just that I only laugh at things that are funny. Spungebob is like Ren & Stimpy if it were cleaned up for Saturday morning, and what's funna about that?

gene patrick w said...

Why didn't I think of an obvious combination like that.

conceptgoulash said...

Yo Keith.

This is...amazing.

But yeah Spongebob is horrible and can't even come close to the level of Avatar.

Jae