What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sketch Battle ( Straight INKS )




Mr. Mcinko's (Steve) battle pic :)



Bertius battle pic :P


AoA KPalm disqualified battle piece

ps sketch in ink +scan+ colors all under 30 mins



Another disqaulified pieced 20 mins
[Hank]

Battle requirements: Robot, circus animals, and hotdogs (Morph it)
30minutes with only inks involved...Nuff said!!!

2 comments:

channa said...

Hey Steve, Love the idea of the mechanical robot elephant hotdog dispenser, ingenious! :)
-Darque Lotus- C.

Unknown said...

why the hell ain't the bears mauling anyone?! I feel so gyped! If i go to the circus I think some of my money is going towards the medical bill of the mauled employees. I think I deserve a maul!