What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Elephant Gangster




This is created in Sharpie ink under 30 minutes. About 27 minutes or less. I didn't read the description as thoroughly so I miss the battle idea. I just saw the elephant and idea in doing it all ink battle. That's what I thought it suppose to be but forgot that I had to incorporate robot and hot dog. Bummer huh. Oh well, just want to post what I got anyway.


Trung T.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice :) now i have to do something and post it...

conceptgoulash said...

Wow I def dig it, for some reason my favorite part is the glasses underneath the bar, so subtle but it makes the whole piece for me, but obv the figure is great too. Im bored with elephants there are millions of animals at the zoo people!

Bit-Sake said...

Lol I'm surprised you weren't bord by the shear amount of bears as well...as for the piece good texture and nice emotion in the pose man

conceptgoulash said...

Great grittiness and instantly get a sense of the frustrated pose. Nice work.

Jae Sahm