What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Monday, March 2, 2009

Dominance War Mini Challenge: General


Final Draft


first draft

Dominance War is a 3D/2D concept game character competition.  It's online forums VS forums.  Dominance War IV is gonna start March 12th.  

You can check it out here:

Here's my entry for the mini-challenge. They just finished a mini challenge to get you warmed up for the real deal.


3 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

NICCCCE work kut i like the 1st draft more than the final though...it just has this all conquering feeling cant to wait to see your contest entry

Unknown said...

yeah. I'd figure some people might. That's why I put it up. I still like it to this day. But this piece is meant as a homage to "Napolean crossing the Alps" painting. So I tried to follow most of the main principles of that piece. Which is why you see the results as they are.

K.U. MEAN!!

egad apparel said...

I like the first draft too, it has better contrast and a more ominous atmosphere.

I can't wait to see more work for this and best of luck, the competition looks fierce!

Adrian Davis | egad apprel