What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Darkstalker Tribute

Hey ya'll =D So did anyone submit to the the tribute? I would love to show everyone what I did but since it's a hush hush (stated on the site) I can't. Well to those that did submit...good luck to us all =D

Oh and I did a little renovation to my site with a bunch of new work. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.pinkimoon.com

2 comments:

conceptgoulash said...

Awesome website, great art work!

You have patience for coloring I give yah that. I dont-lol!

Great stuff, my personal fave is the portrait of (Im guessing...) your grandparents?

Something about the colors and their inviting yet humbled smiles that make it feel warm and comforting to see them happy.

Good stuff.

-BERTIUS

Bit-Sake said...

Very nice stuff pink I really enjoyed your site layout and the storyboards were banging...as for the darkstalkers contest i cant believe i missed the deadline :(