What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sketch Battle: Henchman!

BE WARNED! This sketch will scar you for the rest of your life.




Oh don't worry.  This contest had already pasted.  It was one held at the old Comic Book Club.   The theme was Henchman.  I gave myself only 15 minutes and this is what I came up with.  Mickey Mouse's Henchman #4!
K.U.Mean!

PS:  No.  I didn't win.  This was a CBC battle and as such it tends to favor the newbies in terms of votes.  


3 comments:

conceptgoulash said...

Kinda hard to believe it's Mickey w/o the ears man, but I understand the-time was working against you.

Very Strange!!!!

Only part that is scary is that
this Henchmen loves obama :P

-BERTUIS

Unknown said...

haha. yeah, well let's just say we were turning ideas as we were going along.

A lot of people who've seen me do group sketch battles know towards the end I will start taking ideas from the audience and putting them in the character.

Of course, CBC would come up with something like this.

K.U.Mean!

Bit-Sake said...

Very typical of a cbc battle with the all out weirdness but the anatomy on this is a beastly i'd like to see the whipper snappers work who one the battle