What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ART DUMP

First up 2 sketches that were inked masterfully by my good friend McInko who is currently enjoying The Walking Dead in hardcover on my recommendation
And then we have a lego version of another of my great friends, his name is Robot
I encourage everyone to do a lego version of someone they consider it a friend, and if you actually care you might color it too(sorry bert im lazy)

4 comments:

conceptgoulash said...

LMAO!!!!!

These are great! Good stong drawings KP-impressed bro. McInkco always a pleasure to see ur inks in the flesh.
Kudos on the final countdown shirt for Rambo (I know it must be steves birthing idea). Lastly, my portrait rocks!!!! I'm a lego! Color would be nice, but I forgive you. Guess I have a few lego friends to create and post. Thanks for the inspiration-I'm feelin the bromance:)

-BERTIUS

egad apparel said...

I like this art dump, the troll swing from a tree is pretty cool, its so ugly, I hope that black rectangle never falls off.

Rambo has one kick-ass key-chain.


Adrian Davis
egad apparel: awesome t-shirts and funky apparel

Unknown said...

FAF! censored goodness!

^_^

Bit-Sake said...

These are nice bro the detail and anatomy is fantastic and the gremlin 2 sexy for words