What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Spidey n Hulk


So Ground up is planning to hit a lot of cons this year which has me all giddy and warm inside like i just ate a big bowl of cream of wheat. Coming up 1st is the NY Comiccon where will have a booth set up come by and check us out and pick up some prints ;) heres a preview of a hulk/spidey sketch that i plan to sell...I'll post the full colored version when i'm done....I know the hulk is kind of tiny in the comp but i still like the over pic....as alaways Crits and Comments welcomed :)
- The Don Scorpio -

4 comments:

Shea said...

Hey! Let me know when you guys are gonna here this yeah so maybe we could meet up before of after damn it. 45 ducets seems like a lot of money for me to pay to mill around aimlessly in a sea of sweaty fan boys.

conceptgoulash said...

Like the Spidey, not too fond of the Hulk. But the composition could have been better to show off the two heroes in a more dynamic way.

conceptgoulash said...

I actually like the hulk, has a sunday comic feel to it. Spidey is good, but i think whats happening here is the composition is causing the unbalance. Hulk so big, spidey so thin, if they were seperate drawings, they would be fine. Also if the compo is reversed in manner (hulk profile-spidey slinging) I believe it could be more balanced out. Hope that helps. I can tell you had fun with it, so thats good enough for me.

Bit-Sake said...

Thanks for the crits guys i was thinking maybe if i had spidey facing forward it may have also looked better def things to build upon for the next time i do this type of piece