What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Final Fantasy Battle THE JOKES ON ME!!!





I initally tried to do a piece i thought was going to be funny to all ff fans
Ex-Death Vs Sepiroth but i gotta tell you ex death is one of the most
horrible designs I've ever layed my eyes on it was actually hurting me to draw
it...but moving on i started on a 2nd piece which i hope to get around to coloring
so for your amusement and my suffering I present the former and the 2nd which
is Mog from ff6 VS Cloud
-The Don Scorpio-

3 comments:

Jae Sahm said...

Hate to say this, but your XDef isn't as whack as the original. In fact your drawing might be an improvement.

Your Cloud is great and the idea of the second piece is very creative. Would have loved to see it more finished.

Bit-Sake said...

why thank you i wish i had spent more time on the 2nd piece as well..and I'm glad you've seen ex-death so u share my pain :(

Bit-Sake said...

Co-Sign Jones cloud would need nights of the round to take on this lil guy