What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pinch Hitter

Normally I don't post any of my graphic endevours from my mainstream gig, but seeing that I don't think I'll have time to get to my weekly "Where are you, Don Scorpio?" illustration I decided to go with this. For those that don't know, I handle the artistic chores for a law enforcement superstore, aka a candy shop for cops. That being said, I'll explain the graphic above. Certain items can only be purchased by authorized personnel. This task was to devise an image to notify that a specific product can only be purchased by a government agent or agency. Patriotic color palette and using iconic symbols was my thinking for this interpretation.

Mr. J.

1 comment:

Bit-Sake said...

Nice J I've always been a sucker for simplicity and the layout is banging right down to the wire framed planet...part of me thinks there's way to much white space but i understand why you did it that way...thumbs up soldier