What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Say Goodbye to Fox News


Just to show you how serious of a threat I actually take Fox News, I did this piece whimsically on my Cintiq (for those that don't know that's like me having one arm tied behind my back as I'm nowhere adept with it). In fact in order to give Murray the advantage, I think the topic should be drawing a Giraffe Monkey. I hear he's excellent at drawing them. Lastly, Murray you might want to pray for your life, but I don't think that will do anything because it's like Lupe Fiasco said, "God don't like ugly!"

Jae

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey. I'm not in the know so can you give us some back story here. At least the terms of agreement.

K. Fujita