What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Few things

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I had the chance to post anything.
So here's a few things i've been working on...

Its for a storyline I'm working on, some of you will recognize.

Until then, enjoy and let me know what you guys think. (;)

Mothra:



Broc:

I'm not sure which style to go with on this guy, any suggestions-anyone ?




-BERTIUS

5 comments:

Jae Sahm said...

The Mothra is awesome. If that creature is part of the same universe as the hero, then I would go with the Mothra's style. With that said, it's great to have you back man!!

conceptgoulash said...

Thanks Jae, appreciate the info. Btw, Mothra IS part of the same storyline. So far the offsite(of blog) votes are for #3. I have to agree that #3 does fit the Mothra style best.


BTW, love the fox news gig.
I dont like to use the word "HATE"
, but the Media is one thing I can live w/o. :)

-BERTIUS

McInko said...

Love the green pencil. Dragons got a nice style to it.

More please... you lazy, lazy, married man. :)

Bit-Sake said...

BERRRRRTTTTTTTTT I Like 4 the most it carries a nice weight to it and it makes him look like beast...I co-sign with inky i want to see more

conceptgoulash said...

I like the 4th one. it's so... yumeh.

^_^