What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Donivin Art Battle


I know you're sh!tting your pants right now "Bee See" but take off the diapers, man up, and post your work. You called me out and I'm showing you I run this betch... betch. You're just another wench on my leash. 

Once Bee See posts his work, everybody vote for your favorite between the two by commenting on the piece. The most votes wins the battle. Posts have to be submitted by end of day today.

Seanime

5 comments:

McInko said...

fraid i dont quite understand the rules involving posting and comments and winners and all that, but i wanna just say your work is bad-ass. Fantastic colors, great pose, lighting and environment. Really pops. Quality stuff!

Bit-Sake said...

Good stuff Tatenson I really like this man i was thinking different on the sword but its still bangin...now i anxiously await brians piece on the 1st "I called you out man let the board vote on the best piece battle at goulash"

Jae Sahm said...

From what Tate said, the deadline of that post was Oct 14 and Brian never posted.

Unknown said...

wonderful job. I like your version of this character. colours rock also.

^_^

so... you going to disney land or anything?

Unknown said...

hey..uh...great stuff..but..I think you're missing something there, Sean. And I think you know what I mean...I'll give you a hint...something that wears blue underwear.

K. Fujita