What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Monday, September 8, 2008

Tribute to Steve (aka McInkco).

Here's a long over due pic I have done in tribute to one of my
greatest inspirations Mr. Steve Ellis.






He has helped me plenty thru the years or our friendship and
the only one to push me to actually start coloring things digitally.

It's a villian named "Iceman" that I created for one of Steve's
first animations back in the day at crappy old AIPH.

Iceman is trapped in a time when you're fridgration was actually
delivered daily, which was just a big chunk of "ICE".

No fancy gadgets or mad schemes here, just pure brutality
of cold hard strength that only a mother would love.

Here's to you steve, take a bow.

2 comments:

McInko said...

Thanks buddy. Great work on the ice block and I dig the inking of Hank's Action Pipe

Bit-Sake said...

Ahh Seein these characters bring back such joy of a time where there wasn't a care in the world but hanging out and drawing great piece bert