What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chibi Nightcrawler


Because someone requested it: here is my version of chibi Nightcrawler. I wanted to do something playful and for some reason, I thought an apple would be so cute. You know, I think I was thinking about an old Pokemon episode where Picachu had this bottle of ketchup that he really loved... I can't recall, but it was so cute. Any who, enjoy!

^_^
ts

4 comments:

Pinkimoon said...

I see Ryuuku from Death Note lolz ^^;;;

I like it. He looks like he is really enjoying the snack. =)

conceptgoulash said...

AWESUM!!!! Yes, i luv it. it will be my next desktop image bkgrd :).

Great colors n composition. Toldcha it would good w/ur chibi style.

-Bertius

Unknown said...

lol, thank you both for the love. I had fun with this one. I didn't want to do the traditional one so... Apples!!! Yum!

Thanks Bertius, I am honoured.

Bit-Sake said...

very cute