What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Monday, September 1, 2008

Business logo for Pet Sitter


Sup y'all. I just finished a freelance gig for my wife's pet sitting business.



She is starting it up after the holiday weekend.


The idea is Noah's ark, mobilized with household pets aboard.


I keep the design 2D and simplified. I used a wacom tablet, drew, and designed

everything in Photoshop CS. Pshop is not my forte, but i took up the challenge.


I used mostly lasso tools along with pencil, brush, and marque tools as well.

It was a fun holiday weekend exercise and i enjoyed it. The important thing is

the wife loved it ;)


Any feedback would be sweet it's the only way my work will continue to

shape n grow.



BERTIUS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your logo is so cute. Noah's Arc on wheels! great job. The only thing that I would say would be to have a stroke around the image. Something light like a 3 or a 5.

Bit-Sake said...

I Love this burt its even better than u described it no crits man top notch from idea to execution