What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brian Owns You.

Y'know, I'm a bit tired of people calling me out but not showing up for the dance. If any on you think that you can best me in the field of battle, get in line to get knocked down. Be warned that although I will be serving up defeat, I won't be paying anyone's hospital bills.

Here's a list of bitches who have been ducking me out...
-Jerald "Tiberius" Johnson
-Will "The Glide" Jones
-Keith "Reagan" Palmer
-Steve "Fox News" Murray
-Sean "Black Power" Tate

There are a few, remotely civilized people who I haven't met on the field of battle yet, but you'll wait your turn!

That being said, each of you are given a homework assignment today. Come up with a premise. I will draw ANYTHING better than each of you! Go with your stength, it doesn't matter... Jeezus, I'm foaming at the mouth. One of you guys MUST have the balls to challenge me, right?

14 comments:

Seanime said...

So whats up now Brain, we can settle this right now

Incomparable Brian Charles said...

Ho! It looks like Sean Tate has a pair!

Well, like I said before, come up with a topic...some sort of idea for a design or character or illustration. Tell me what it is, and I'll make you feel insecure by drawing you into the ground.

Plain and simple. We both draw the same thing, everybody tries to put me down for being so cocky but still can't deny my supremacy.

Unknown said...

ahahaha! This is awesome!

I wish I was a fly for some of these talks. May I make a suggestion.

Pick a theme. Pick a date/time. Pick medium (digital/sketches/marker). Pick a timeframe (1 hour, 20 minutes). Both must post at the agreed upon deadline. Everyone gets a chance to vote in 5 days.

Good luck to you both.

K .Fujita

conceptgoulash said...

ok brian , Sin city thats my topic , a character from sin city in b&w , i even made it easy since your a terrible and lazy colorist , but it must have some element of it that is subtractive like frank millers stuff only better. I'll never back down from a challenge from you even a marshmallow and circus peanut eating contest. ill get to mine some time this week(2 jobs makes drawing time hard) and then you can post yours .
-KPALM

conceptgoulash said...

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but all I am wondering about is whether or not Bri's got his "battle-quilt" on while he takes on Kpalm! HAHA! Just messing with you oh Mighty incomparable one:P. Don't know what all the fuss is about, you got talent n style. No need to represent and call yourself out. Be humble, dont let these guys ruffle ur feathers. Just keep posting.

BERTIUS

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W. Jones said...

First of all I don't ever remember challenging you to anything... but if it's a whoopin' you're a wantin' I'll try and come up with something to at least let you feel like you haven't embarrased yourself by callin' me out.

-J.U.NICE!

Bit-Sake said...

To Everyone who caught feelings over this post it wasn't meant to be taken harshly its actually the equivalent to a wrestler or boxer talking trash in a promo before a big fight it was meant to make people laugh and bring out some great artwork to humble the trash talker those who know this guy well: Keith, Kut, Jerald, Me, Etc all know we talk about each others work like this in person but its all jokes and at the end of the day we all have profound respect for each others work....

Anonymous said...

Sorry Brother OHH YEAAAAAA!

Bit-Sake said...

lol thats the spirit

Unknown said...

Steve said you're missing one on that list. Chris "Ninja" Williams. Steve also said that Chris said "Only bums with no talent need to go on sabbatical away from the public to hone their skills."

Wow.

K. Fujita

Jae Sahm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
conceptgoulash said...

white kid?

conceptgoulash said...

word on the street is that you didn't even color this image.