What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Friday, August 1, 2008

Cartoon Crossover part 4

While I was working on this, it reminded me of how I thought Futurama was gonna be just like Cowboy Bebop when people first started talking about it. Upon further reflection, I've come to the conclusion that the two shows are almost identical (aside from one being an american comedy cartoon and the other being a japanese action cartoon).

-Brian C.

5 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

THIS is jawesome man everyone is honestly coming up with crazy stuff this whole post topic has been a treat

channa said...

Austacular! Nice surprise to see you out of your element, a different style!

conceptgoulash said...

This idea is real cool, but the only thing I wonder is WHY did it have to be a mix from a cartoon with an ugly @ss cartoon style??! Why!

Jae Sahm

conceptgoulash said...

Lol, I know, I feel so dirty drawing in the Simpsons style!

My original idea was Bart Simpson in the Disney style, but I couldn't pull it off well enough :(

Unknown said...

i love it. never thought to mesh those to things together. nice.