What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Darque Lotus








The first two pics - The first is my version of Igor. I was thinking about the new movie trailer I saw about a mad scientist's assistant getting his due. I know, it's a stereotypical looking drawing of an Igor but it was fun. The dragon, Jagal, is a dragon god in a story that I've been working on on and off.


The last two pics - You know, sometimes you feel like breaking out the traditional media to stretch those creative muscles and feel your roots again. So here's my short foray back into the traditional.



-Darque Lotus- C.

2 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

All cool pieces...I've seen better dragons from you but this one is no slouch and my favorite is is the girl inside the box it has this tattered creepy book feel to it

conceptgoulash said...

I have to co-sign the ink wash. I know it is meant to be crazy hair, but I wish there was more there. It almost has a 'bald' feeling.

Jae Sahm