What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ghost Rider 2099 Final Concept


I JUST finished the Comicon competition. Ugh. These things are BRUTAL to get done. I don't why I stress over them so much. Wasn't particularly satisfied with how GR2099 turned out BUT I did learn a lot on things I want to work on in the near future to get myself better.

More to come soon.

K.U. MEAN!


2 comments:

egad apparel said...

Hey, I understand about how things aren't just right, but Kut this is Awesome! I can't wait until you find a version you're happy with.

On a side note, the new site design is fucking awesome, mad props to who ever re-designed and coded it. I need to upgrade my blog too.

Unknown said...

thanks. I can't wait either.

Side note, yes. excellent work on the site. Let's keep it up with more art!