What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Monday, July 6, 2009

Jedi self and Sith seth





Your jedi first name is the 1st 3 letters of your 1st name, and 1st 2 letters of your last name. Your Jedi Last Name is the 1st 2 letters of your mothers maiden name and the 1st 3 letters of the town/city you were born in. Your Sith name is normally something Dark sounding yet descipitive of that person......My Jedi Name: Henwi Baeas My Sith Name: Darth Kame

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see that your schwartz is as big a mine! o_0

Shea said...

you made him look like a ninja turtle :(

Jae Sahm said...

Pretty cool. You make me want to do a self Jedi piece.

egad apparel said...

I'm inspired, I think I want to join the darkside... Do they have benefits?

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu | egad apparel | t-shirt blog

BERTIUS said...

YES! I likey, makes me wanna do a self jedi piece too. Maybe I shall!!!

I havta admit though henrock, the ninja turtle comment is pretty funny,
u could pass for one-lol!

Bit-Sake said...

Thanks all and for all who saw the turtlism ur spot on lol....and jae and bert i would love to see ur jeds and siths