What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Monday, July 27, 2009

Concept piece for Comicon competition


After not getting done the Dominance War IV piece, I swore I would never let myself down like that again. I'm starting again in the Comicon competition going on at gameartisans.org now. Pretty easy comp. Make your version of a comic book character. Easy enough, right? Yeah right! I'm going in doing Ghost Rider 2099...this time in the Concept Art section. Do what I'm good at first and then push myself onto 3D in a later comp. Here's my progress so far. My thread is here:

http://gameartisans.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9977

4 comments:

egad apparel said...

I like your Ghost Rider 2099 sketch. So is he mystical in origin or technological?

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu | egad apparel | t-shirt blog

Unknown said...

primarily technological in nature.

Bit-Sake said...

Good stuff Kut...I'm still trying to figure out which character i want to do

Unknown said...

do Bishop. I haven't seen any entries for that guy and he's always been one of my favorite "X-men".