What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

COLD GOULASH

Late, yes but what else is new, 2 reasons I posted so long after my friends,
1
i hate my scanner
2
and what i will say is the main reason is that i wanted to give you all something to come back to, as goulash has gotten cold and even though bertius definatly warmed it up and then steve shoveled some coal onto that fire with his nightmare, it has gone cold again. so by staggering my post there is some much needed activity, since i am no blogger and i can not type creativly on to my post and hopefully more to come.

KPALM-

2 comments:

conceptgoulash said...

I love it! Looks like an angry totoro w/rocket tier jet pack. U should color this KP! Think it would be a good peice to add to port.

-BERTIUS

Bit-Sake said...

This is cute but why is that giant man dog flying so close to SUN!!! He's ignoring basic space protocol and putting that poor little man-child in danger....Its the Kennel for him I say, THE KENNEL!!!!
oh and good drawing K.palm good to see u posting again