What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's been a while...

Figured I'd put up a quick sketch that's part of some fun stuff I'm workin on - you know, side stuff for the side stuff. Well, when things haven't been crazy for me, I've been playing my fair share of SF4 and started thinking "Why didn't my girl Karin from Alpha 3 make the cut for SF4?". Since there was no answer to my question -well, other than most people probably didn't like her-I decided I'd do it.

So, here is one of the design sketches I'm doing up for how i would have liked Karin to look in SF4 or even SF3 -I'm not picky here. Like I said earlier this is just a quickie.

-J.U.NICE!

2 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

some things are worth the wait...great drawling and pose but Karin!?!?!? ewwwwww you better be glad we didn't cross paths in alpha

Unknown said...

haha. alpha?! we need to get some kinda SF IV battle going!