What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

facial sketch - 01


Okay in my "imaginary" down time from projects, I created a challenge for myself. Everyone is more than welcome to join in too!

Criteria:
1. Time limit - 15 min
2. Has to be in monochromatic
3. If digitally, ONLY the brush tool can be used. Traditionally, pencil, pen, paint whichever. The main point is NOT erasing! So scribble all over it
4. Focus on the facial anatomy - background & body is optional as long as not exceeding 15 min.
5. Light source has to be used
6. References NOT allowed
7. Can NOT be the same face again and again. (I plan to do a couple for the rest of the week)

To everyone, facial anatomy might be easy, but I have been a bit on the rusty side so this is what I set for myself. =)

As people can see...I have prob with shading the nose >___<

1 comment:

Bit-Sake said...

This is cooL..I actually like the nose it gives her an exotic look