What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Something fun...the savage_5


Hi everyone....

Sorry so MIA as of late, but hey thats life!
The Don knows what I'm up to on this particular pic(s).

I will be posting (4) more soon.
They are throwbacks to one of my fave artist Erik Larsen.

Can anyone guess the name of this guy?

I tried to mix a bit of bruce timm simpicity, erik's design and finally
i mixed it up w/my style.

Let me know what y'all think.

-BERTIUS

2 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

Awesome Bert very nice take on the character..when lifes crushing jaws let up a little bit I'M GONNA SLAP SOME COLOR ON THIS.....

McInko said...

lov everything except lower hand to the left. Its just in one of those generic comic bookesq "i got nothing to do with the hand so lets leave it sorta idle sorta open sorta interesting but not really interesting kinda" But great fist man. can you do a sharkdog from eek the cat? can be his little 2nd cousin once removed on his mothers side...