What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Matt Hooose has Blessed us again...





He's back again folks!

More Watchmen inspiration....

First he graced us with Roshscach (i think i spelled that wrong).

Next is the comedian, Dr. Manhatten, and finally my personal fave, Nightowl.

It's Karaoke nite and Nightowl is bring down the Hoose, I mean-HOUSE! :P

Thanks Matt Hoose...

Keep them coming.

We miss you!

-BERTIUS

4 comments:

Jae Sahm said...

Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach are my favorites.

conceptgoulash said...

Rorschach is good, but Nightowl is my favorite. Keep the comments coming guys n gals, Matt hoose should be stopping by the blog soon.

_BERTIUS

Bit-Sake said...

Hoose is the truth...i like em all including karaoke night owl

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments. I guess I'm more excited about the movie then I thought, cause I just keep drawing these guys.

Hoose