What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey y'all, its been a while huh?

Between two jobs and some unexpecting freelancing gigs, I've been a bit busy.

Please forgive my abscense....

I dont think of myself as much of a graphic designer, but a good bud of mine
needed a Logo for his side business, which is all about good sound.

Ever been to a club and see all the sound equipment gear?
Well he's the kinda guy that sets all that jive up.

I had fun with it and enjoyed the challenge.
Bottom line, my client was very happy.

I used Pshop for the composition, text, rings, and coloring.
Drew the speaker/woofer freehand, inked it, scanned it,
and tweaked it in Pshop.

Let me know what y'all think?

I got a tattoo design to do next for a client.
Shall be posting that one once its done too.

I also have a few pics on inspiration to post thanks to "Don"
a.k.a. Henrock to me (:P) , but clients come first.

See y'all around.


-BERTIUS

****Title, concept, and finished logo are trademarks of "djslick73" and/or
Southeast Sound & Entertainment.******

3 comments:

conceptgoulash said...

Btw, this Logo will be used ideally for client's t-shirt, polo, and ball cap; maybe some stickers too.

All apparel will be black which
represents the black background.

Colors were chosen by the Client.

-BERTIUS

Bit-Sake said...

I like it, it clean nice layout great color/font choice i can see the client was ecstatic keep knocking them out the park chief

conceptgoulash said...

thank you :)