What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Calling McInkco!!!!!!


Hey everyone, dont know if you remember the little portrait
Steve, a.k.a. McInkco did of me for the New year. If not, page back
thru the older posts.

Anyway, I told steve I would do a version of an XBOX 360 attacking myself.
He said he would bless it with his awesome coloring.

Here yah go steven!!!!

Knock yourself out.

-BERTIUS

2 comments:

Bit-Sake said...

lol it wants you to come back to live..incko's colors on this is gonna be pretty slick

conceptgoulash said...

Yes it beckons me every day, but i shall triumph evil!!! Xbox 360 is EVIL and it slowly eats ur life!!!

You have been warned. I have seen the light...lol.

-BERTIUS