What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Battle: Dissidia Final Fantasy

In honor of possibly one of the most incredible fan service games anyone has ever seen, Dissidia Final Fantasy releasing in Japan 2008.12.18, I'm issuing this battle. The final deadline is a week from this post.

The theme of this battle is to choose one character from any Final Fantasy game and pit them against another character from either the same or preferably a didn't Final Fantasy game. That means I expect a lot more creativity from you jokers than Cloud vs. Sephiroth.

This is my first challenge to the Goulash community so I want some real effort from you guys/gals. If KPALM has time to draw fuzzy blobs, Elisa with her erotic images of fairies sitting under mushrooms with -I hate to say this- unpopped cherries, J and his stripper pics, Henry with his crazy Joker chicks... need I continue, then you have time for this.

Since this is a free for all battle I'm expecting to see something from the haters as well. This should also give some a chance to redeem themselves, cough...

Pick the medium of your choice and get to it.

To start things off here's mine:

Squall vs Kuja

3.5 Hour speed paint

-J.U.NICE!

Edit : Made the image a little smaller and I can't believe I forgot the logo. Oh and no sidelinin' Seanime

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome work, dude! I'm just recovering for a brutal 3D project so I may do this for relaxation.

Who be the haters you're referring to? I wants name! :-D

K.U.Mean!

W. Jones said...

I'm just looking forward to seeing something from everybody on this one for the most part. I think it should be interesting to see who people choose and how they compose the pieces.

-J.U.NICE!

Bit-Sake said...

Sounds awesome I cant wait to get stsrted

Bit-Sake said...

I gotta say I really like the Comp on the piece and I thought the fire's motion complements kuja's and the reflect spell is top notch...i wish this wasn't a speed painting because i would have like to have seen more details fleshed out for instance kuja is a little hard to make out...beyond that nice pic