What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Monday, December 29, 2008

Arts For A Friend


The tittle pretty much explains it all this was pretty fun to do but towards the end i got a little lazy and used some glow brushes from the following site: http://www.noupe.com/photoshop/1000-free-high-resolution-photoshop-brush-sets.html

Instead of creating the effect my self....it was still a blast to do and the person i did it for loved it (always a good payoff) so i wanted to share it with my goulash folk...I hope you guys like


- Don Scorpio -

3 comments:

Jae Sahm said...

Nice soft colors. The only thing stopping this from being incredible is the hair. Maybe a different hair color or adding some rendering to it to compliment the soft render style of everything else.

conceptgoulash said...

Ur digital kungfu painting has surpassed me my student. You may go now and claim ur victories in P-shop.

GOOD JOB!

-BERTIUS

Bit-Sake said...

thanks J i really wish i did something different with the hair as well...and I'm honored Sensi i think i'll take this oppurtunity to ween my self off of zero bars ;)