What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dona-what? Dona-who?


So, I suddenly became very busy, and the time I had to actually sit down at my desk and color this piece was like, two minutes here and there. I was just about to squeeze in another 2 minutes of photoshop when it occurred to me that i've been slooooowly working on it for a few weeks. Decided to just post it as it is. In the future, I'll take no more handicaps...

-Sleepy-Brian

P.S. The whole "Where is Brian" campaign was f-ing brilliant. Brava!

4 comments:

Seanime said...

BRIAN!!.... I FOUND YOU!!!

Jae Sahm said...

what the heck happened to the blue thonged Jesus.

Unknown said...

haha. yeah. I was hoping one of you guys would go there.

Bit-Sake said...

cool concept but i'd rather see it black and white or you coloring it with full vigor