What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gaia Art



I'm flexing my avie art skills on Gaia online! I did avie art at the request of a fellow Gaian and I decided to do myown avie art. My Gaia avie is hot schit. (Not to happy with the colours, but I'll work on it. I actually used refernce from my online avie, but meh). K2theimmy was happy with her avie art, so that's always a good thing. I liked how both the b/w and the coloured version turned out

ts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your last three images are missing. Nice avatars for your first three.

K. Fujita

Unknown said...

thank you. I messed up on the first three and had to redo the post thing. the links are dead links.