What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fix It Doll


So, i was listening to the opening song from Beetle Juice the movie and I got inspired to draw something kind odd. It's my version of a doll. She's a fix it doll. (I'll eventually get around to making the creepy doll maker). Her fingers are made of nails and one thumb is an allen wrench and the other is a philips head screw driver. I basically have the layout set up as if it's going to be in portfolio. I am working on the coloured version. I have no idea what I am going to do with her as of yet, but I adore the design and the detail. (yuppers, she's in black and white).

ts

6 comments:

Jae Sahm said...

Really enjoyed the creativity on this. Has a lot of emotion to it as well.

conceptgoulash said...

I like how u used the textures of yarn for her hair and improvised on the stiching for her cheeks. U got sumthing good going there, keep it up. Try coloring too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thank you. I appreciate that. I like doing work to music b/c music can invoke so much emotion.
And to anonymous, thank you too. I am working out colours and hope to have time to flush them out more and post a coloured version at some point.

Bit-Sake said...

Pretty cool images i can't wait t see the doll master

Incomparable Brian Charles said...

So listening to Danny Elfman music makes you come up with Crystal-ideas, huh? I wonder what kind of music inspires Tess ideas... Maybe DDR mixes?