What's in the Goulash?

What's in the Goulash?
A mixture of different artists stirred in a pot and coming out mmm... mmmmmm delicious

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dirty Laundry

Kpalm here, I'm thrilled at how active the blog has become, i figured it was time to air my good friend McInko out a little bit, and don't worry everyone Brian will get it the worst as always but that requires a special kind of pot shot that must ferment .ENJOY!!

This was a quick tutorial he gave me on the power of Corel Painter


This was our latest jam piece done a month ago at my local Barnes and Noble we both contributed art but it wouldn't be half as awesome without his marvelous McInks. Enjoy the in jokes ,and yes that is rob liefeld.
AoA Kpalm-

3 comments:

conceptgoulash said...

Never approved of this Keith-Steve fusion, but the drawings are always good.

Also, if you call me out, you have to sign a waiver. I refuse to pay your hospital bills.

-B.Chizzle

McInko said...

camelsaurusboat is the closest thing I'll ever have to a son. :-)

Bit-Sake said...

lol forget the robliefield, spot ,or even the snorks, just the mere fact of you using toe jam and earl puts this high my list youse mugs should fuse more often